Thursday, February 21, 2013

MINI SESSION TIME! March 16th

I am READY to welcome SPRING!!!
So I am celebrating with a mini-session day!!
This is also a great time to get Mother's Day pictures done!!

We will be having a mini-session day on March 16th from 3:00pm- 6:30pm at my home in Swartz.
Each session will be 25 minutes-- for up to 4 people-- each additional person is $10 a person and will limit the individual portraits.

You will receive:
a CD with minimum of 10 edited portraits
an 8x10 linen finish- board mounted portrait of your choice
10% off any additional orders
Half off the session fee for any regular session booked in the future
Cost: $100 - must be paid when booking your spot to ensure your session. The deposit is non-refundable- but can be transferred to a friend if needed.
If you are late for your session, then you forfeit that time in your session- I can not adjust my schedule that day. Thank you for understanding

Book early-- these spots go really fast!

Promise of Joy:
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good, to give you a future and a hope."

No comments: