Monday, March 18, 2013

Gunner






 
They have changed this blog--- and I am sooo frustrated!! I can't get my upright portraits to upload correctly! I used to have a little trouble with a few.... but now it's all!! Something about me shooting with a Canon. Ugh!! So the upright pics will just have to be on FB!
Look me up on Fb-- Margie Wilson Nielsen. I have albums with Nielsen Photography work in them! Lots of excaamples of my work.
 
This is my first guy senior for the year! And my first time to meet him. He did great! He, like most guys, would rather not have a humongous lens stuck in his face.... but he was a trooper and did GREAT!!
 
Thank you so much for trusting me with your memories!! I had a great time-- and wish you the best iin all that you do!!
 
Promise of Joy:
For great is your love, higher than the heavens.
Psalm 108:4
 

No comments: