Thursday, February 21, 2013

Gatlin ♥



This absolutely BEAUTIFUL baby is my sweet little nephew. Meet Gatlin. He was born about 6 weeks early... so there were LOTS of prayers going up for this precious baby. God saw fit to answer them... he is perfect!! We give Him the praise.

Gatlin is Brandon's youngest brother's (Guthrie)son with his sweet wife Tara. We are so excited about our new addition. Guthrie is 11 years younger than Brandon... so we have been looking forward to this moment for many years. Guthrie was 2 when I first met him... and 4 when Brandon and I started dating! He probably doesn't remember life without me! LOL!! Sure makes me feel old! They are so special to us and we love them so incredibly much! -- Brandon has been confused with Guthrie many, many times-- they look so much alike-- they've had fun with that a time or two!

Well... Congrats, Tara and Guthrie, and big brother Dalton! He is perfect! Thank you for asking me to take his first pictures!! I loved every minute-- and will cherish these memories-- just like you!

Promise of Joy:
I pray that you...may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of the fullness of God.
Epphesians 3:17-19


When looking at the sweet face of a beautiful baby.... you can't help but know God's love for us...

No comments: