Sunday, March 15, 2009

At Last... My Love Has Come Along ....





You know I have to post black and white shots with a wedding!! They just convey so much emotion to me!
I love these photographs. The top 2 are probably my favorite shots of the entire night!! This adoration is what I was writing about in the last post. You can just see it on their faces. Even in a room full of people, they seemed like they were all alone-- I bet they didn't feel all alone with me stalking them the way that I did!! =) HA!!

I will be posting these on the other site in a day or 2- so if you want to see the entire gallery then click on the NielsensFlash link over on the right and scroll down to the gallery that will say "H wedding". You can do this when any of the public galleries listed!

God Bless you in your marriage!!

Promise of Joy:
A wife of noble character is her husband's crown.
Proverbs 12:4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you did a fantastic job at this wedding! i checked out the other pics and they are all great!!!! you captured the really special moments!!!