Monday, March 9, 2009

Louisiana Delta Ballet Fund Raiser-- On the Bayou


I am thrilled to announce the fund raiser that I feel so honored to be participating in for The Louisiana Delta Ballet Company. I can not say thank you enough to MH and LM for referring me and to LP for always being a joy to be around!

This ballet company is truly extraordinary- and I have enjoyed watching their performances for the past few years since they have formed. I am in awe to how they can express in dance what others express in their music! So many songs have been truly "brought to life" for me through their performances! The one playing on my blog now- "Shackles" is one of those songs! I think of them everytime I hear this song!

Because I want to see them around for years to come-- I want everyone to put forth an effort to give them our support! I have taught several girls that I feel have been molded and greatly influenced by this company, and I want more girls to have these wonderful opportunities!

Saturday, May 2nd I will be taking pictures on the bayou in "mini sessions" that LA Delta Ballet company will be selling. All of the money collected for these sessions will be donated to the ballet company. I will have some specially priced packages that you can purchase AFTER you proof them on your free, password protected, online gallery!

I don't have all of the information yet-- but I wanted to let you mark your calendars for this time! This is a great offer for a quick, fun way to capture your memories, and support a great organization!

Stay posted here for more information about this!!! =) I can't wait!!

Promise of Joy:
To everything there is a season, and a time to every person under heaven:
A time to weep and a time to laugh; a time to mourn and a time to dance.
Ecclesiastes 3:1&4

No comments: