Friday, March 20, 2009

C.I.A.- Children In Action












Here are a few snapshots of our children's group on Wednesday night. This is only part of the group- but I had camera with me and it was gorgeous outside, so I just could not resist! They are all so adorable and so much fun! They are all so different, and love each other! It is such a privilege to work with children in church!

Our Childrens Director 'FiFi' (who isn't pictured here) does such a fantastic job with them! They were swinging and quoting their scriptures. You can tell they really KNOW them- not just for the moment. I love that! I lover HER!

I love to hear my children talk about Jesus- and love it even more when they talk to Him! There is nothing sweeter to me! I am so thankful that God loves our children more than we even do! They pray for others for more than for themselves! I have seen many times when I know that their prayers truly made a difference!

And by the way--- that Yoga posed is not exactly taught at our church!! HA! Silly boys!!

Promise of Joy:
Raise your children in the discipline and counsel of the Lord.
Ephesians 6:4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

guess which one is my favorite? here's a clue--- grass stains!