Friday, June 12, 2009

Beautiful Family














I thoroughly enjoyed my evening with this beautiful family! I actually grew up with both the Mom and Dad. I especially remember the Mom from church when we were really, really small!! But over the years we drifted apart-- I am a few years older than them-- and had not seen them much through the years. Well, we all live in the same close knit community and the Dad and I both teach school here. He is at the high school and I am at the Lower Elementary. Small World!! =) Their gorgeous little girl will be in kindergarten at my school next year! So it was great spending time with them and catching up a little. I love seeing them as one really happy family!

Their children were so well behaved and listened so well to everything I asked-- and you know from my past posts that that can get crazy at times! =) We had to have a hair-slinging lesson-- I probably just opened up a whole new can of "sassiness"! My daughter was just born with it! HA!

I believe my session favorite is the sweet picture of the little girl on her Daddy's back! She just looks like she is happiest little girl in the world. Something about it just makes me nostalgic! But I really loved so many of them.

I regret to say that I am not finished editing yet-- it may be next week sometime before the whole gallery is listed on the other site. We have VBS ALL day tomorrow, and church on Sunday...

Thanks you so much for giving me the honor of capturing these moments for you! I know I will be seeing more of you the next few years with your little ones coming up through my school! I can't wait!!! =)

Promise of Joy:
Your attitude should be the same that Christ Jesus had.
Philippians 2:5


Wow-- that is a very heavy thought! I am learning so much through this blog! God seems to give me the exact verse that I need to hear. This verse speaks to what I believe is MY biggest problem! Attitude is a choice-- one that is so easily influenced by circumstances! I pray that His light shines through me and that I gain full control over my attitude...He has really worked on this the past few years =)
God Bless you all...

No comments: