Monday, June 22, 2009

Cutie Patooties


I just got through editing and I discovered this photo! When I was first going through the pictures this one didn't really strike me as memorable-- but now that I have had a chance to really look at it-- it just may be my session fave!! It just captures their personalities! They are such handsome and fun-loving brothers! They were so glad to finally be able to get on each others back! It just makes me smile!















These cute little ones were such troopers on such a HOT night!! They were great listeners and were so much fun to photograph! They are just beautiful!
Their Mom is a co-worker of mine. She teaches 2nd grade. Her oldest one in the pictures stayed with my little girl every day when they were babies. So we go way back!

I adore this sweet family and was honored when she asked me to photograph her family. This is a lucky little girl with two adoring big brothers! They are great with her. I love to watch these brothers! They are so very different. The older is a little reserved and quiet and the younger is just bursting with energy! I can't wait to see which one the little ones takes after! She'll probably be right down the middle. =)

Thanks "m" for giving me the privilege of capturing these memories for you. They are truly beautiful!! It was great spending time with your whole family!! =)

Promise of Joy:
"I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters," says the Lord Almighty.
2 Corinthians 6:18

I thought this was appropriate being so close to Father's Day Weekend. It is awesome to know that we do have a Heavenly Father to love us, guide us and protect us- if we just call on His name. I am so thankful! I have a wonderful father here on Earth, too-- and the Father of my children is an amazing man-- how blessed am I?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They have grown up so much...they are all adorable. You two, Jimmy & Melissa, are blessed to have such a beautiful family!

Love,
Aunt Barbara & Uncle Ed