Sunday, June 28, 2009

Beautiful Wedding















This was such a sweet and pretty wedding on a Louisiana Bayou. I just love the water and the wonderful moss-covered trees!

Those of you that know me know that I don't usually shoot weddings. The stress is almost unbearable for me =) But this one was a lot of fun with a pretty laid-back atmosphere. This beautiful bride is my sister's sister-in-law, so I was happy to do it.

These are just a few of my favorites- there were many! But we were really racing the sun after the wedding. The ceremony didn't actually start until after 6:30, so we didn't really have much fun to take a lot of the fun shots I usually enjoy capturing. But we did manage to squeeze a few in. =) They were so accomodating-- it really was a great night.

Thank you, K and D for trusting me to capture these special memories for you. I really enjoyed spending the evening with you all and getting to know you better.
K-- I wish you all of the happiness a marriage can stand! =) God Bless you and your sweet Husband!!

Promise of Joy:
It (Love) always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1Corinthians 13:7

I pray that this is the way we all view our marriages. It is not about "winning" or making ourselves happy. It is about unselfish love. To take care of one another and to be committed for a life time. Weddings are a beautiful reminder to us all!

No comments: