Thursday, November 5, 2009

Adorable 'G' Family













You may recognize this gorgeous bunch, too. I had the pleasure of photographing them not too long ago! I am sooo excited that they had so much fun they were willing to come back for more and MORE. We have another session planned in the spring-- I can't wait!!

This little trio is so much fun and so darned cute! The boys go to my school and I teach with their Mom. The younger one comes up to me everyday with his arms stretched up waiting for a big hug! It is so sweet- we really bonded over these pictures- HAHA!!

He started off today pouting and saying "no pictures", but when we left the first site he said "This was so much fun! Are we going to take more?" That was so sweet! So-- I guess that is why these turned out so well. But-- when he decided it was over... it was! =)

Thanks so much for giving me this privilege again. I feel so honored! I am truly looking forward to the next one.
And- I just could not resist creating a collage of her-- she is just beautiful and was so cooperative!


Promise of Joy:
No matter how many times you trip them up, God-loyal people don't stay down long.
Proverbs 24:16


This is a new scripture for me-- but how awesome is that? That is so true. With our confidences in Christ-- how could we stay down! This just made me smile all over!!

1 comment:

idnam said...

you are so right! these are great! my fav is the one of all 3 on the tracks!!!! it's perfect! i would definitly have to get that one in a huge canvas size!!!!! great job again marge-- love them all! (missed you today! but know that it was nice for you to get some work done- hope M is feeling better!)