Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas











The Christmas famliy... I think I have decided that that is the COOLEST last name ever!! It was so much monogramming CHRISTMAS cards! That is great!

Aren't these 2 beautiful! Wow-- who knew there were so many gorgeous children in the world? I had a great time!! I loved the bright colors and the great scarf! They are sweet and so much fun! Thanks so much for asking me to capture these memories!! It is great to get the opportunity to meet great families like you guys! I look forward to doing it again in the Spring!! =)

By the way-- she was on the "waiting list"-- I had a cancellation and I gave her a call. If you want to be added to that list-- just send me an email and I keep it right by my desk so that I can call you as soon as I know. I think it worked out great! =)

Also-- I am now BOOKED for the ENTIRE 2010 calendar year!!! Can you believe??? If you had told me that a year ago I would NOT have believed you!! When God has His hand on something- He doesn't hold back! WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!! ♥ I am truly thankful for all that He blessed me with getting this business started and I give Him all the glory! And it has been a tremendous experience getting to meet all the wonderful people that I have!! It has been an awesome journey!!

I am excited-- my OWN family is actually having pictures made tomorrow- woohoo!!! We have NEVER had Christmas pictures made-- isn't that funny? So check back to see how that goes!!

Promise of Joy:
Our only power and success comes from God.
2 Corinthians 3:5


You know- if we REALLY understood this and lived by it- can you imagine the wonders He'd entrust to us?? I am really working on this and have tried to turn everything over to Him. But sometimes that is so hard when so much rides on your success. The lines get blurred between want and NEED! ♥

**My sweet niece is going on a mission trip to Brazil in the summer-- she needs prayer support and some financial support. Please pray for her- her name is Shelby- and her leaders. They are truly seeking God's will and shining His light into a very dark world.
**If God leads you to contribute financially to this mission, you will receive a free 5x7 print from your session (your choice of pose).

1 comment:

kyla b said...

Cute kiddos. Beautiful job on their photos. Thanks so much for the referral the other day!