Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sweet Cheerleader





You will recognize this little beauty from an earlier post. We had intended to take cheer pictures then, but just ran out of daylight (and that was BEFORE the time-change) =) So I promised them I would do hers very soon.

It really did not take us long at all and was pretty fun. Again-- the bird-like mosquitos are vicious right now! Wow!! Do NOT go outdoors without some mosquito spray handy! I even captured one with a huge mosquito right in the middle of her fore-head!! It didn't make the blog! HA!

Well, ''M', I hope you love them as much as I do. The one of her turning toward me is my absolute favorite and I turned it BW and vintage-- you can see those in the gallery.

She is beautiful; inside and out!!


Promise of Joy:
It is God who works in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.
Philippians 2:13


All of the good that we possess comes from Him and Him alone. I am so thankful that He has blessed us with these wonderful children. I thank God for all of these families He has allowed to photograph and pray for everyone of them before each session. I know I can only do what He has given me to do!!

No comments: