Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jones Family











I love getting to meet all sorts of new people in this job! That is half the fun of doing it =)
This family is friends with so many of my other clients. What a wonderful bunch of friends they all have! I am honored to be a small part of that.

This is truly a wonderful and unique family. We had been shooting about 5 minutes with the mom said. "In case you haven't figured it out, we adopted our youngest." I sort of giggled- because I had sort of figured that out by that point, but I would not have mentioned it. But I am so glad she mentioned it-- because those stories are awesome to me and I could listen to them all day.

This family was sent information on several children- but when they saw this adorable little guy, they knew in their hearts he was their son. Wow!!! That is definitely in God's plan. You know that He knows whose loving arms this child will be in-- and I believe that the love they have for him was there before they ever met him-- that is the kind of God we serve!

And of course, the handsom little guy that he is lucky to have for a big brother is son. They are just adorable and you can tell they get along really well.

My family and I had just gone to eat at Cracker Barrell, so I got them these colorful suckers that never fail to make adorable pictures =)

I had a wonderful time!! I can not wait until next year!! Thanks so much for going ahead and booking with me-- I really appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again!!

Oh-- and thanks 'A' for referring yet another WONDERFUL family!! Pick out your 8x10 and let me know!! =)

Promise of Joy:
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18


I am so thankful to worship the One True God who truly does have a will and a plan for each of us. This is something that I am truly in awe of, and second guess myself on constantly. To know you are in the Will of God in your life is the most awesome feeling. It is also amazing to think that the God of the Universe is interested in what I am doing with my life! Wow!! He is interested in YOURS too. He wants you to to trust Him as your Savior- then trust him with your life- ALL of it. =)

2 comments:

mandi said...

you're right about hose suckers being good props! love them! just gives that kid feelin! once again --great job!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with everything Mandy wrote!!! Love the pics and family. Great job Marg.

Love and miss ya, Tam