Tuesday, October 6, 2009

R Family

















I had a great time with some old friends for this session. Our families have been friends for about 13 years now! That is so hard to believe. We met at church and have been there for each other through lots of ups and downs, and babies, and I even taught both of their precious children in 1st grade! Needless to say, they mean a lot to me!

I will say that I am re-doing her cheer pics-- but I put this one on there for fun. We had run out of daylight, and my flash totally died-- and I did not have spare batteries. But we had been taking pics forever, so it no wonder! =)

I hope you like them. Leave me some comments! =)

Promise of Joy:
Share each other's burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ.
Galatians 6:2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Great pics, they are fantastic! You caught their essence, especially the kids. "M" has grown up so much, beautiful. The whole family did a great job! You did awesome!!!

Love ya, Tam