Saturday, October 10, 2009

The beautiful 'L' Family again =)














I feel so honored that this is the 3rd session that this precious family has asked me to do for them. I believe they are probably the most laid back family I have ever photographed. That coupled with the fact that they are all beautiful makes this an awesome session everytime!

We were trying to get out ahead of the rain-- that never came that night. And oh my goodness- it was HOT! Poor babies in those sweaters - but it HAD been very cool-- that crazy Louisiana weather!

I can't believe how much that sweet baby has grown! It has been so much fun capturing her many stages.

Thanks again, 'T' for trusting me with your memories!! Don't let me forget you get a free 8x10 for being a repeat customer =) It has been such a privilege for me to get to know you guys through this business!!


Promise of Joy:
A glad heart makes a happy face.
Proverbs 15:13


This verse just made me smile-- just like this family. It almost sounds like a fortune cookie =) You know, that is exactly how we are supposed to be. God designed us so that being happy actually makes us healthier. It is literally good for you to be happy and laugh. He is an awesome God. It would be terrible if being happy made us sick or weak. He is such a sovereign God- and He thought of literally everything. I love my Christian life!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are gorgeous. They must have been so HOT!!! Turned out to absolutely gorgeous, beautiful family! Another great job!

Love ya, Tam