Thursday, October 22, 2009

Beautiful Girls!!













Wow! I am sooo glad we postponed that rainy day! We couldn't have asked for a prettier day! (But man-- those hummingbird sized mosquitos were intimidating!) HA!!

I had never met these little beauties before- but I am so glad I did! =) They were such sweet sisters! I even got sweet hugs and kisses between the 2! They are only 1 year apart and were the best of friends. I had the HARDEST time deciding which ones to post!! There were so many!!!

The fishing pole pics were done especially for Daddy. Aren't those sweet? And as you can see- they will soon be big sisters. =)

Thanks so much for trusting me to capture these memories. They are adorable!!!
Best of luck with that new baby boy!!

Promise of Joy:
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10

This is my prayer tonight. I need renewal -- physical and spiritual!! =) Especially physical- HA!!! Thank you God for your strength and Grace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every mother KNOWS her babies are beautiful.... but what a gift to have someone capture that beauty for you in such a way that takes your breath away. Thank you so much... can't wait cause I know there are many more to come!!

Anonymous said...

those are gorgeous girls, I bet you enjoyed every minute. They look so sweet and loving to each other. What a blessed family. Great job (again).

Love ya, Tam