Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Getting Ready


Ok-- this picture right here is probably my very FAVORITE! (You will see me write that a lot, I think)-- but this one is not really for the great pose, or creativity or anything "special". And I am going to give credit where credit is due-- my sweet and MOST HELPFUL husband captured it!! I absolutely fell in love with it. Here is why-- the bride is in the "Bridal Room" at the church-- she is peeking through the window into the auditorium to see all of her guests. Brandon happened to be standing right there to snap it! He truly captured the light in her eyes! She is just a doll and had that special feeling ALL brides should have!

Well- I am s-l-o-w-l-y getting to the end of the 1st phase of editing the portraits from this gorgeous wedding! I am so ready to "play" with them that getting through this part has been torture =)
The collage is of the Bride getting ready. Her 2 Maids of Honor were helping her with all of those bridal "chores". They were all so laid back and so much fun-- it was truly a pleaseure to be there as a "fly on the wall"!

Promise of Joy:
A glad heart makes a happy face.
Proverbs 15:13


I think I used this verse recently-- but it sooo fits the top picture. A happy and confident bride is the most beautiful. =)

No comments: