Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happily Ever After...















What a perfect ending to a perfect night!!!

(By the way-- that last picture is my second favorite from the ENTIRE day!! I love it!! They look soooo excited!!)

Everything was so personal and wonderful! Everyone had a great time- relaxing and enjoying friends! The bride and groom took their time visiting with everyone and doing all of the "necessities". It was beautiful.

This will probably be the last post on the blog =( It just takes so long to upload everything- BUT--------- if you want to see a slideshow of the entire event- they will ALL be posted to mt gallery site very soon. All you have to do is click on the "Nielsens Flash" button over to the right on this blog and will take you straight there! There is also a button on the gallery site that will take you straight to the blog. Please take a minute to go see the rest of the portraits and all of the spectacular details of the evening. Just click on the wedding galleries. I will have them separated into "wedding", "reception" and "portraits" to make it a little easier. There is a slideshow button there- click on it and enjoy!

I am will still be working on some "special" touch ups just for fun-- so keep checking back to the gallery.

I have gotten a HUGE response from these posts-- I can not tell you how much I appreciate all of your sweet words of encouragement!!! I have been overwhelmed at everyone's enthusiasm. It has been awesome to have so much fun and consider it a "job"! WOW!!! Thank you all- from the bottom of my heart!! I truly give God the glory for anything you may count as talent. He has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams!

I really do know that this couple has started an incredible journey. Please lift them up in prayer, that God will bless them and strengthen them.

Thanks, S Family-- you are near and dear to my heart. Please let me know if there is ever anything at all I can do =) Love you guys!!


Promise of Joy:
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26


May there always be 3 in your marriage-- With the Lord being the head of your household. God Bless you.

No comments: