Saturday, October 3, 2009

Beautiful Bride



















The Big day is FINALLY here!!! I have been "sitting" on these portraits since JULY!! It has been a whole lot like holding my breath!! Whew!

I was so excited about how these portraits turned out! She had this appointment booked for months, then we got rained out-- it seemed to rain ALL spring! I was sooo worried about the summer heat. But she said she could take it- and man was she right!! I have never seen someone look so beautiful after 8 hours in the heat!! Yes- we took pictures ALL day! It was great! But I had MONTHS to envision this session- and this is EXACTLY what I had in mind.

I looooove the old couch in these pictures! And I want to stop right here and give a BIG SHOUT OUT to one of my best friends, and BIGGEST supporter and encourager, Mandi LaBlanc. She helped me carry that couch all over the place! =) She gave me ideas and endured the heat with me- unlike the beautiful bride, we looked like we had been working in the fields all day! HA!! I love ya, mandi and couldn't have done it without you! -- Several of the brides friends and her Mom were HUGE helpers, too. I hope you all had as much fun as I did!!

Look for the wedding pictures soon. I have their engagement portraits on here too if you want to go back and take a peek.

They are a WONDERFUL couple and I know that God will bless their lives together.
Thanks so much'K' for trusting me with your precious memories!!

Promise of Joy;
A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.
Proverbs 31:10


No doubt, you are looking at a bride who is worth her weight in DIAMONDS! God Bless the happy couple!!

1 comment:

mandi said...

wahooooooooo-- finally! i have been wanting to see them on here too! and you know that you do not have to thank me!!! i loved helping out and would love to do it again --any time you need me to!!! these pictures are absolutely beautiful! you are such a great photographer.... AND FRIEND! hope tonight went off without a hitch! can't wait to see those too!