Monday, October 5, 2009

Bridal Party


This is the gorgeous couple. These are a few of my favorites. Double click on the picture to view it larger.


This was such a fun group!! These poor guys-- you know NO guy likes to take pictures- much less for HOURS at a time! But they were troopers and must love their friends! HA!!!
These are just a few that I put together.

Double click on it to see it better. =)

Promise of Joy:
Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him, And a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10


I love this verse for friends! These guys and girls seem to go way back and have such good relationships together. They just made me smile!! I hope they will all stay close friends!

No comments: