Sunday, October 4, 2009

First Look


YOU CAN DOUBLE CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO MAKE IT LARGER

This is such a great thing-- wish I had thought of it for my wedding. =)

This is THE MOMENT that the bride has been giddy about for months! The "first look". The groom faced me and the bride came out from behind. When she got up to the front she told him she was there- and he turned around. Isn't that THE SWEETEST look on his face??? I love it!!

It was a very intimate moment with just the 2 of them-- and me of course! I love, love, love this idea! Then she got everyone else to come out and we got to take HOURS worth of pictures!! =)

So, this is just the beginning of soooo many posts. But I know she was anxious about these pictures- so I wanted to get them up quick. What a wonderful couple!!

Promise of Joy:
Live happily with the woman you love through the fleeting days of life.
Ecclesiastes 9:9

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

Beautiful! I cannot wait to see the rest of them!!

Anonymous said...

those are FANTASTIC, Margie. I bet you are exhausted. No wonder I have not heard from you (which is okay). These pics are absolutely stunning, great job!!! And Brandon too! :)

Anonymous said...

these are FANTASTIC Margie!!! No wonder I have not heard from you (and that's okay). You really did a great job they are stunning. And Brandon too!!! :)

Love ya, Tam