Saturday, February 13, 2010

WooHoo!! Louisiana Sneaux!!












SnowDay!!! For the 1st time since I have been teaching!! It was absolutely wonderful!!! We were up and at it before 9:00AM and satyed until about 2:00- almost without stopping!! They had a GREAT time. And it was great for me to just be able to watch their faces!
Mitch was never seen without a snowball- and some were HUGE! His arm should be sore! We got together with friends and warmed up with taco soup!!
We give praise to God what we consider down here, in the deep south, a BLESSING! =)

Promise of Joy:
Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise His Holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits- Who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, Who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Psalm 103:1-5


We serve an awesome God! I looooove this scripture! It is so uplifting and encouraging. The blessing of snow just put a pepin my step and a song in my heart! =)

2 comments:

mandi said...

my step was pepped too! love these pics! as usual!

Anonymous said...

wished we could have been there! Great pics, looks like a mess of fun.
LYLAS, Tammy