Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kayla














Yay!! I am sooo glad that we were able to squeeze this session in--- even in the RAIN!!! We ALMOST canceled-- it was raining when we left the house, and still raining when we arrived, and yet still raining when we started shooting!! But she was brave and determined-- and I think they turned out BEAUTIFUL!!!!

This gorgeous Sr. is another one of my former students. I taught her way back in 5th grade- she was always so sweet and shy-- a teacher's dream =)
I had so much fun spending time with her again! She was so sweet and willing to go anywhere and do whatever!!

In the smiling picture where she is sort of facing the wall, it was too funny- this itty bitty puppy came barreling around the corner and growled and barked at us like he was a little beast! It was too cute. For some reason I did NOT take a picture of it!! What was I thinking?? =)

Well, Kayla-- I hope you love them!! We will have to work on your Dad about getting his old car out for us!! =) God bless you in your future!!

Promise of Joy:
Good and upright is the Lord. He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them His way.
Psalm 25:8-9


You know, when I post, God usually gives me the scripture that I truly feel goes along with the session. But then after typing it and re-reading He ALWAYS makes it apply to my life as well!! He has really used this blog to teach me and encourage me. I am thankful that His Word is the Living Word- and is always relevant. That is a lot to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kayla,
I think you are wonderful and it shows in these awesome pictures. You are just beautiful! Can't wait to see which one you give me!
Love Ya Bunches,
Mrs. Clark