Friday, February 26, 2010

Joy





















Her name is so appropriate!! She was such a JOY to be around! This is another Sr. session that was sooooo much fun! Her Mom and sister came along with us and we had the best time giggling and sharing stories!! I felt like we are kindred spirits. =)

I also had my first session ever at the red barn I have admired for 2 years, at least!! And I was NOT disappointed!! I loooooove this barn!!! =) I know they are tired of hearing me say that-- so I will stop there -hahaha!!

But I loved these pictures and capturing these memories for her! She is so accomplished! She has that special letterman jacket and her tennis racket and her marching "stick"-- it has some special name -- but you know I can't remember it! =)

So I hope ya'll like them! I had a great time!!

Promise of Joy:
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Ephesians 6:16


This is the scripture that was taught at a youth camp I took the youth to. It is so important that our youth and young people need to face the world we live in. Joy-- I know you are prepared with these things to be successful in everything you do!! With this b;og I have said a little prayer for you! God Bless you!!!! ♥

No comments: