Friday, March 12, 2010

LaQuonda















If you can't tell by all the SMILES-- we had a GREAT time!! =)
I was honored to have my "mentor student" from ULM ask me to take her Graduation Pictures!! She was such a great help in my classroom- and a wonderful example to all the students!! And she always seemed to perk me up!!
I really enjoyed her Mom, too- who drove 2 hours to come join the fun. I could really tell the close relationship those two "gals" have!
LaQuonda, I had a GREAT time- and I truly appreciate you trusting me with these special memories!! I wish you the very best -- just let me know if there is ever anything I can do!

Promise of Joy:
In My Father's house are many mansions, if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.
John 14:2-3


I tresure this scripture- and it makes me smile when I think about it!! I bought my Mom the cutest little mug one time that said "When in Heaven we get our mansion, I hope mine is close to yours!" haha!! But to me-- life here is just a tiny little bit of all that we have ahead. I want to encourage you all-- please make sure He is preparing YOUR mansion too!! I hope we ALL live close by!!! =)

4 comments:

LaQuonda said...

I LOVE THEM!! I HAD SOO SOO MUCH FUN. YOU ARE A VERY WARMING AND HIGH SPIRITED PERSON AND I ENJOYED MYSELF IN YOUR PRESENCE. I SHALL BE BACK FOR MORE OCCASSIONS (JUST LIKE MOM SAID I WOULD..HAHA) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS EXPERIENCE WITH ME. MAY GOD KEEP YOU AND BLESS YOU.

LOVE LAQUONDA AND MOM! =)

Anonymous said...

LAQUANDA,
THESE ARE SOME BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS OF YOU AND YOUR MOTHER. GOD BLESS YOU BOTH!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are some pretty pictures good job

Anonymous said...

these are gorgeous! I have not met her but I have heard enough about her to know she is wonderful and it truly shows in all these shots. Mom is proud for sure!

Love ya, sis
Tammy :)