Friday, March 19, 2010

Randol















Another fun Sr session!! I had a great time with Randol. I can tell is a very kind young man with a very bright future!!
We tried a spot or two that I had never photographed before-- and we both liked the results! He was open to almost anything!! That makes these sessions so much fun!! I also love meeting these young minds and can't wait to see them meet their potential!!
Thanks so much for asking me to be your photographer, Randol! I wish you the very best in your future!!
God Bless you and your family!

Promise of Joy:
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust.
Psalm 18:2


Every ounce of strength and endurance that we have to do the things we must do to find peace and joy in this life comes from God. He gives us ALL what we need-- but expects us and wants us to be in His will, so that He can give to us more abundantly.

No comments: