Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Brittany















We had a great little trip to the country! This area is so pretty to me-- and this cutie fit right in!

These are some spots I have never been to before-- and I really love them!

I also love taking all of these Sr Portraits! I had a great time! What a sweet group of kids-- I hope my own children have a group of friends this awesome!! I hear all of these girls are neck and neck for top honors at their school-- so that is so exciting!!

Thank you so much for trusting me with your sweet memories of this exciting time!! I had a wonderful time!

Promise of Joy:
The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.
Deuteronomy33:27

What an awesome promise. That is truly comforting- especially in the crazy world we live in! But for true refuge, you must trust Him and call on Him.

** I am sooo behind right now!! My life has taken off at full speed and I am running to keep up with it all!! Thanks so much for your patience for the Blog!!! =)

No comments: