Sunday, August 22, 2010

More of my great nephew =)






You'll probably be seeing a lot of this little "booger"! =)
He is my oldest sister's GRANDSON- wow!! That is such a shock to me still! And my parents are GREAT grandparents. Kinda hurts my heart-- but makes it happy at the same time! haha!
And my nephew and niece are WONDERFUL 1st time parents!
He is absolutely beautiful and sooo loved!
I posted his new born pics already- but I wanted to show his "mini-session" we took during our first visit at his house. Poor thing! HE does not like being dressed/undressed- and just cried in between shots- he is going to hate to see me coming! But you can bet I will be there! =)

I love this little guy and am so thankful to God for blessing our family tremendously with so many healthy, wonderful, talented, sweet children! His hand has truly been on our family- and my prayer is that It stays there!! I can't wait to see the wonderful things Cole is blessed with!

Thank you Lord.

Promise of Joy:
For I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Psalm 139:14

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww!!! Perfection. So beautiful!!! Thanks!!!

Love ya, Tam