Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Terrific trio (again) =)



















This precious family has honored me withthe opportunity to capture their sweet memories again!! I have really been looking forward to it-- they are so much fun and just beautiful!! They really make my job easy!! The heat was a killer-- but you would not have known by them!!
Their Mom does such a fantastic job of coordinating their outfits!! After their last session I had so many families want the color combination she used!! I think she hit a winner again this time!! It's hard with boys and girls- but they look adorable!

Thanks so much, B, for trusting me with your memories again! I really enjoy your sweet children and love watching them "grow" in the pictures!

Promise of Joy:
Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.
Psalm 106:1


This scripture has been made into a song-- and I love that song and now it is stuck in my head!! I am so thankful for songs like that -- it helps me to remember scripture and keep them "close". I have sooo much to be thankful and praise God for- and these songs help me to do just that!! Take time to sing praise and glorify the One true living God! =)

No comments: