Saturday, August 14, 2010

World Series Collage



I wanted to show off this handsome little ball player! His Mom came to the house and together we designed this poster-sized collage. She ordered it in a 20x30 size- and when it came in- it was just stunning! I would love to see it framed on a wall. It really turned out great!

Any session can have a collage made - family, bridal, senoirs- it's a great way to get as many portraits as possible.

This has been a great summer- and I have truly loooved working on these projects for these little guys!! =)

Thanks soooo much "k" for being so great to work with. It was a lot of fun and a new experience! Your little guy is so handsome- I hope our paths cross again in the future!

Promise of Joy:
It is God who works in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.
Philippians 2:13


There truly is no boundary to what God can do with us and through us if we submit to His will. Sometimes it is so difficult to truly KNOW what God has for us. I struggle with this almost daily. Reading His Word helps me to hear His voice and to understand Him-- this is the key to communication with an awesome God.

No comments: