Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year























Happy 2011!!!
Wow-- 2010 flew by in a blur of car-pooling, soccer games, cheerleading competitions, church, get togethers, birthday parties, school, vacations, softball,and photo sessions-- not necessarily in that order! =)

And praise God that most of our memories have been wonderful!! I am so thankful that God doesn't limit us to what we ask for-- for He always has far more in store for us than we can even imagine! His love is pure. Amazing.

I couldn't possibly begin a new year without saying a huge, heartfelt thank you to all of you who have trusted ME to capture your wonderful memories and special moments! Every inquiry about my photography is a huge honor to me. I am still astonished at how far God has brought me! Every step I have taken has been through HIM. Just a few short years ago I knew NOTHING about professional cameras, websites, printing companies, Christmas cards... I can go on and on ... and without a single class, the Lord has guided through every new adventure! For his mercy and guidance I am thankful-- and for wonderful clients and friends like YOU!!

So I am starting this new year off with a full heart of thankfulness and excitement about what is coming in the new year! I have many new ideas that I will be working on soon. And good news--- NO price changes on ANYTHING this year!! YAY!!!

Thank you again for all of your sweet words and emails and repeat business! I have met so many wonderful people through my photography-- and I have enjoyed watching families and children grow! It is truly a privilege.

May God bless you and your families in 2011!!!
Much Love~
Margie Nielsen and family

**Oh-- the pictures blogged here are my 2 little rug-rats- who are growing up waaaay too fast!!! I don't take their pictures nearly enough! But this spring I am so excited -- Mattie K with Mattie K Photography will be doing a whole family session!! The first one we have had since Hannah Beth was NEW BORN!! Woohoo!!! =)

Promise of Joy:
Our only power and success comes from God.
2 Corinthians 3:5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just wanted you to know that I look at these pics nearly every night, I just love them and of course I love the subjects so much that I truly cannot get enough. Please make me a jump drive that I can take to WalMart and get copies. I want a small collage for myself!!!

Love you- guess how, hahaha!!!