Saturday, December 11, 2010

Photographing the Photographer! =)






















This was one of THE most FUN sessions EVER!! I had a wonderful time with this fun and photogenic family!!
Meet the McGuffee's. Mattie K-- the sister on the right- is a fellow photographer. I can tell you that I felt very HONORED when she called me up and asked ME to photograph HER family!! And a little nervous!! But I jumped at the chance! And I am so glad I did!!! ---- You will have to check back in a few months-- she will be returning the favor!! I have not had my children photographed by anyone but me in several years- so I can't wait to see them through her lens!! =)

Also-- you can check out her photography by clicking here: www.mattiekphotography.blogspot.com

This couch is a jewel!! My son is not too impressed with a couch in a field-- he told me "Mom, it's so....random."--- I'm guessing that "random" is not a good thing?? HAHA!!! But I sure loved it-- and I owe her Dad for going through all the trouble of bringing it out for us! I just love it!!

And the sisters are just beautiful! I could have kept shooting all day! They are so close and have missed each other dearly since they are now living so far a part. I just hate that I have been so swamped that I am JUST getting these on here!! Sorry- MattieK-- but Christmas is CRAZY here at the Nielsen's-- even if I did skip black Friday! (My best friend, Jenifer is Mattie K's cousin and somehow talked us into shopping last year-- no way this year!!) haha!!

So to sum it up, I had a fabulous time!! Thank you sooo much, McGuffee's for trusting me with your precious memories!! I truly am honored and would looove to do it again!! And I can not WAIT until you shoot us!! =)

Promise of Joy:
To the one who pleases Him, God has given wisdom, and knowledge and joy.
Ecclesiastes 2:26


I pray that I always please God, for HE is the ONLY reason that I can do anything that I do. I am so thankful for my relationship with the ONE true living God!

No comments: