Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from the NielsenPhotography family!! This is our favorite time of the year and we wanted to share with you why. This is the time that we celebrate the birth of our Savior. This baby does not stay a baby-- He grows into a man who lays down His life... for ME- and YOU. So Christmas means sooo much more to us than Santa and gifts. It means a great celebration of the greatest gift of all. If you haven't already, PLEASE accept His gift of salvation. It's free to you-- but it comes at a great price. Please don't miss out on the true meaning of Christmas. May God bless you and your family in the coming year!

























Below are more of the Christmas cards I created this year! This was sooo much fun!! I wish people ordered Christmas cards all year long! haha!!
Most were printed one sided with a linen texture. But I did print a couple on heavy card stock (front and back) with an art finish, and one with an exquisite pearl finish-- I wish you could see them all in person!! I will have sooo many types available next Christmas-- or for baby announcements, or graduation-- just let me know-- ANY occassion! I have countless other styles that I can work up.

I had a wonderful time with all of these clients-- you guys mean so much to me-- thank you so much for trusting me with your precious memories and for your friendship. Have a very Merry Christmas!






This is a front and back card-- with a beautiful pearl finish!




This is a front and back card on a heavy card stock with a beautiful art finish.












Promise of Joy:
I bring you good news of great joy that will be for ALL the people... Today, in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is CHRIST THE LORD.
Luke 2:10-11

No comments: