Friday, December 2, 2011

The Stutts













Another beautiful baby!! Soooooo precious!! Too bad it was just sooo super cold outside! But Cotton (formerly known as Coda) graciously allowed us to come in amidst all of their fabulous renovations.
We shot pics, then rested, then changed clothes, ate, shot pics, then rested... then started all over =) We ahd a great time and I really enjoyed spending time with these sweet friends.
you are looking at the baby diva! She is dressed to the nines in every snapshot they have of her..... sure reminds me of SOMEONE!! hahah!! That's how I was with Hannah Beth! It's so much fun- then you have created a monster who wants to look like a rock star ALL the time! She will see!! heehee-- or she can just ask her mom! =P
I did have a great time. I hate that we have had to reschedule so many times and take a true adventure to get it done! Hopefully next time I can have it mapped out a little better and the weather will be kind to us!
Thanks sooo much for a great time!! She is precious and I always love cuddling with her!!!

Everyone shall stand in awe and confess the greatness of the miracles of God...they will realize what amazing things He does.
Psalm 64:9


We only THINK we know what a miracle is. I can only imagine the awesomeness of God that will one day be revealed to us. Every day is a miracle-- don't take it for granted.

No comments: