Monday, December 12, 2011

The Tilmon's















Looove this sweet Tilmon bunch!! Those 3 kiddos are about the sweetest I have ever been around! They are always so polite and friendly!! So I knew I would enjoy this session. All 3 are so very different- I just love that about siblings. But they all have those brilliant eyes that I love so much!

The parents are so involved in our community-- and I just wanted to share what the Dad is up to now-- he is a Physician's Assistant at Sterlington RHC (665-4543) and sees patients there himself. He can get you in and out pretty quick- and really knows his stuff!! So if you're needing somewhere to go-- keep this number handy!

We went to my favorite places for this season. It's just so perfect and shows that Louisiana beauty. Again the color was so pretty, I just couldn't turn many black and white! I love it when that happens! The weather was pretty great too. It did get cooler- but it was good.

Thanks so much, W for trusting me with your family memories!! I am thankful the weather finally cooperated with us!
remember- this is just a sneak peek-- the entire session will be posted on the gallery site soon-- I'll let you know when. =)

Promise of Joy:
Who is He, this King of glory?
The Lord Almighty- He is the King of glory.
Psalm 24:10


This scripture was written long before the birth of Jesus Christ-- yet it was true. My family watched the Nativity Story the other night (I advise that every family watch it every Christmas) and it just amazed me that the decisions that Herod made-- a lost and evil king are exactly what the Lord used to fulfill the scriptures! Jesus was born in Bethlehem because of a decree that Herod had demanded. But scripture had foretold of His birth in Bethlehem before Herod was even born. ---Because of Herod's evil plans to kill the newborn, Jospeh was told to go to Egypt... which also was foretold in scripture... not to mention the wise men and Elizabeth with John... the list goes on and on. It truly is the Greatest Story Ever Told! How could ANYONE deny that He IS the Savior?!? I know that there are so many elements that I will never truly understand-- and each year it seems that I learn more and more about His birth-- ir never gets old! My heart is full and I am so thankful for His sacrifice.

No comments: