Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Ritter's















I'm in looove!! Maybe it was just my mood-- but something about these pics just inspired creativity! I looove when that happens!
What is also exciting is that this session was done in less than 1 hour!! Yep-- when it's 45 degrees outside and you have a toddler in a short-sleeve dress you can work REALLY fast!! haha!! Maybe I should always just pretend it's freezing! lol!

This baby is absolutley beautiful!! She was soooo sweet-- and so were the parents! I had a wonderful time and left there with a frozen smile!!

I have to explain the last 2 pics!!
The next to the last one has the words that I heard this little one babbling!! It kinda goes back to my last post where I said I wish photographs captured sound too! This isn't exactly what I had in mind... but you get the point!! =)
We could also put more words, or change it to favorite things... anything! I love writing on pics!!
The last one is just a FUNNY!! She came to the appointment pristine and gorgeous! She leaves looking tired and a little bitter! haha!! So I just could not resist! It just makes me smile!!

To say I love my job would be an understatement! It's families like this one who make me feel that way!!

Thank you, M for trusting me with your precious Christmas memories!! I truly enjoyed every minute!!


Promise of Joy:
Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us fromt the love of God.
Romans 8:39


This is a LOT to be thankful for!! I had the awesome God-given privelege of praying with my little girl's best friend last night to ask Jesus into her heart! She cried, I cried... then Hannah Beth joined us... and WE cried! Hannah Beth has been praying faithfully for her friend for 2 years when we started a "one" program at our church. It was truly divine watching the Lord do an AMAZING work in 2 little girls lives!! It was a precious, precious day-- one that I will never forget.

Thank you Lord, for your mercy, grace and forgiveness. Thank you for making it so simple that a child can follow You. Thank you for answered prayer. You are awesome and worthy of all praise.

No comments: