Monday, November 28, 2011

The Girod's














Cutie-Patooties!!! We laughed so much at these kiddos my cheeks hurt! When I asked the little girl to lay on the ground, she looked at her mom and said "really?" hahaha!! She had NO idea what she was getting herself into on this day!! Bless her heart!
And the little boy kept mocking his mom's monster noises that were meant to make him smile-- which they did!! It was sooo stinkin' cute! We just had fun! I love these kids! I have known them both since birth and they are pretty special to me!

I really wish that when you captured an image that sometimes you could capture the SOUND! It's so sweet to hear them giggling and the cute things they say-- but sadly, that is where a photograph falls short. That's my future invention! =)

OH-- and about 20 minutes after the little girl and I braved our way down to the waters edge we spotted a BIG GATOR swimming by! It really wasn't THAT close-- but what a sight! He seemed about 6 feet long! I have spotted a gator about 85% of my trips down here!! Gotta love Louisiana bayous!!

Thank so much, L for getting me to capture your memories again!! Your babies are growing up fast and I am enjoying being a small part of it!! =)

Promise of Joy:
The Lord bless, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26


Wow-- what a prayer! It is awesome to KNOW that the Lord can and will do these things just for us. He truly does care for us and will make life easier for us if we call on HIm and depend on Him. This is a warm and fuzzy scripture!!

1 comment:

mandi said...

the last 2 of the kiddos are great
! my favs!!!!