Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Porter's













Aren't these 2 of the cutest brothers ever? They are just precious!! The oldest did everything I asked him to do-- with a sweet smile! He is such a PLEASURE! I think we could have gone all day!
And the little one has the most precious little face-- I could never tell that sweet heart no! He would be so stinkin spoiled!! He is just beautiful! We wore him slap out too! His Mom said he went to bed at 6 and slept ALL night! Bless his heart! And we didn't get to do half of what I had planned!! I can't wait to get my lens on him again! =)
Thanks so much, L for trusting me to capture these moments for you! I enjoyed every minute!

Promise of Joy:
Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Philippians 4:6


This was the perfect verse for the season! - I made NO attempt to look for it-- I am reading the book of Philippians and there it was! There are sooo many well known verses in that book. If you have not studied your Bible in a while- this would be a great place to start.
This verse just reminds me of a father and child. A child is is comfortable around his or her dad and asks for what they want. They don't have to write up a purchase order, or have a committee vote it in--- they simply ask. This should be our comfort with our Lord. You can be comfortable and still be respectful. Through the reading of God's Word and prayer... your relationship strengthens, the bond grows and the "walls" fall. Eventually you find yourself knowing that you are understanding what God's will is for you... and that is what you ask for. It comes full circle. But it starts with US! We have to be committed and thirsty for HIM.

No comments: