Monday, November 14, 2011

The Richard's















Here are two of my favorite KIDS!! Yes-- still kids to me!! Even though one is a Jr in college, and the other a Sr in high school! haha!
I have known the 2 of them for quite some time... and have always felt a bond with them. I am so proud of the young adults they have become!
The Girl should look pretty familiar-- I took her Sr portraits just a couple of weeks back. (Which is why there are none of her by herself in this blog=). Her brother wouldn't be outdone! So when he came home from LSU - we had to schedule another session =) And we had a great time! I am so glad we did this--- and I am honored that you came to me!! You are always so much fun to be around-- and I have truly missed you ALL!! Mitch and Hannah Beth were quite upset that they didn't go to this session with me!! (We wouldn't have gotten a thing accomplished then) haha!! They miss you too!
I can't wait to see what the Lord does with you in the future! I am always here if you ever need anything at all!!

Promise of Joy:
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians 4:8


What perfect advice in a world full of worry and depression. We sometimes get weighted down focusing on the neagative. And it is everywhere... but in just thinking on the positive things our entire outlook can change. The Bible addresses every challenge we can face, and then some! So often we forget (or neglect) to turn to His Word for the perfect advice. We try to figure things out on our own- and even follow what the world is doing. He has equipped us for so much more. We can be the positive example the world needs right now! =)

No comments: