Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Brunn's















Oh my goodness!!! What a sweet, beautiful newborn!!! I could cuddle with that precious baby boy all day. She is very lucky I gave him back a the end of the session!! Just perfection!!!

He was... our session was ...uhm..not so much! LOL!! If it could go wrong, it DID!!
When we left the house it was beautiful and bright, sunshiney!! Sometime during the 20 minute drive, the sun all but disappeared and the temperature plummeted! So this poor itty bitty baby was chilling!!!
Then, bless his heart, he had a full tummy and could not settle down. Those of you that know me, know that I always say I have never had a sleeping baby!! TRUE STILL!! He's only 5 weeks old, never stays awake... but of course, did for me the WHOLE time! haha!! On the up side-- he was sooooo good!! =)

He probably would have snoozed if we had been in the warmth somewhere!! I have to get my little studio going!! I have the stuff... just haven't had the time to work on setting it up! It sure would have come in handy today, although I MUCH prefer the outdoor setting!

So, K, thank you sooooo much for trusting me with your sweet bundle's first portraits!! I feel very honored to do it!! Your family is precious and I had a great time spending my morning with you guys!!

Promise of Joy:
Cease NOT to give thanks.
Ephesians 1:16


We really need to be reminded that Thanksgiving is a wonderful Holiday-- but it is so much more than that. We truly do need to be thankful EVERYDAY. The Lord provides so much for us and blesses us with our beautiful families... we need to SHOW Him our thankfulness daily.

No comments: