Friday, November 4, 2011

Cannon is 1!!















Wow-- if you don't realize how fast time is flying by- just look at the life of a baby!! It is truly amazing to think about how much they have grown and learned in just 1 short year!
This little guy is about as happy and laid back as they come!! He would do anything! You could give hime cake, take away cake, give him a sucker, take away the sucker...and he never missed a beat! He is totally satisfied at all times-- I sure wish I could be like that!!
I have loved watching this beautiful baby boy behind the lens of my camera this past year! He is so sweet and a true joy to be around! He is so smart- and definitely covered in LOVE!

Thanks again, J for asking me to capture these memories! I have truly enjoyed it and enjoy getting to spend time with ya'll every 3 months! =)

Promise of Joy:
Our only power and success comes from God.
2 Corinthians 3:5


Pretty straight forward! I don't think I have to comment on that. =) I am thankful to be a child of God.

No comments: