Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Terry's















What great energy this family has! My cheeks hurt from smiling so much through the session! There is never a dull moment with those two little guys! I love how the oldest looks just like his mom and the youngest looks just like his dad!! In the close up pics it is just remarkable!
Everyone was so willing to do whatever was asked--even carry my chair a long way AND down a big embankment! Gotta love it when there is a man around! =)
You may notice that I posted more black and whites than unusual-- even though I loooove them-- but this family loves black and whites too-- and I was actually shooting with that in mind. Close ups are always beautiful in black and white! It just adds the dramatic effect that for some reason, color doesn't. So I tried to give them plenty to see in black and white. But I really like the bold colors they wore too! I loved them all!
Thank you so much, K for trusting me with your sweet family memories!! I have been looking forward to this for quite some time!! I always enjoy our visits! =)

Promise of Joy:
Blessed are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord.
Psalm 119:1-3


I chose to put the scripture that is on the last picture in this blog. I loved it to go along with this family and this portrait. We aren't expected to be perfect. In fact-- we will never be perfect. I feel that blameless has more to do with intent. The Lord will bless us if we keep Him first in our lives. Striving DAILY to follow his Word and follow His plan for our lives. We will definitely stumble along the way-- but the Lord knows our heart and our motives-- which we should keep pure.

No comments: