Friday, November 18, 2011

Weems















BEAUTIFUL FAMILY =)
I have always enjoyed this precious bunch!! I taught the oldest one in first grade before they moved. I have truly missed them. There are just some families you really bond with-- and this is one for me! =)
They have all grown so much since I have seen them. They are gorgeous girls and so, so sweet! Each one is so different and adorable! We had a great time and the weather and "spot" were gorgeous!
Thanks you, S, for trusting me to capture these sweet memories! I truly enjoyed spending time with you all--- I would love to get together more often!!

Promise of Joy:
But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:11


I'm still in the book of Philippians! =) When I got to this verse, it really spoke to me. Right now our world is so unsure and in the middle of financial stress. We, as Christians are blessed beyond measure knowing that we have a loving God overseeing all that happens to us. One more reason, of MANY that we have to be truly THANKFUL!

No comments: