Friday, February 24, 2012

Drake









This handsome little man is no stranger to my camera! I have had the honor of photographing him since he was born. I have enjoyed every minute!

He was sooo much fun at this session. He is so very smart and was looking for a "train" the minute we talked about being on the track. It has been a looong time since I have taken any pictures on a track... but it was a nice change. I have NO idea why- but it is hard to NOT get a good picture on a track! HAHA!!

N-- I hope this was a nice surprise for you!! You have a mother in law who adores you and is thankful for you.

Promise of Joy:
I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other!
So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth.
Revelations 3:15-16


This is the key verse for a conference we have had at our church called Modern Day Joseph. This verse REALLY speaks to me and points out some of the problems we have in our families and even church families today. We go through the motions sometimes without really giving the Lord much thought.
So I wanted to encourage you today to be HOT-- to be truly committed to your Lord and Savior. m

No comments: