Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Austyn















I am soooooooo glad to be shooting again! It reminds me of why I loooove this so much!! And this GORGEOUS baby (and the last one) are the PERFECT way to start!

Isn't she beautiful!?! And she has such an ADORABLE personality! She reminded me so much of Hannah Beth and my niece Heather. Sure made me miss those days.
The weather was just gorgeous and it was just so much fun!

Thank you soooo much, K for trusting me again with your sweet memories! I loved every minute! Hope you love them as much as I do!! =)

Promise of Joy:
You are the light that gives light to the world... Live so that they will see the good things you do. Live so that they will praise your Father in Heaven.
Matthew 5:14,16


I love this sweet scripture. It kinda says it all. It's a great reminder to all Christians about why we live like we live. I hope this encourages you too! =)

1 comment:

mandi said...

i'm so glad you're back too---- and i absolutely love the bunny pic! how adorable=== thsi baby is beautiful!