Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sistrunk
















This beautiful family has a brand new addition!! The sweet baby in the picture is only about 4 weeks old. Just as sweet as sugar. I didn't want to work at all!! I just wanted to find a spot somewhere and sit and cuddle!! Both of these girls are just beautiful.

Their grandmother is special to our family. I taught with her for a while. But then she taught my Mitch in pre school. He was really too young to go- but she asked me to send him anyway. He was only 2 going into a 3 year old class. She promised me she wouldn't push him. About a month later he came home and said "Rock me, Mommy!" I was said "What"??? He had not ben rocked in a year By his OWN doings. He said, "Mrs. Peggy rocks me!" That melted my heart!! I totally trusted her with my baby-- but that took any anxiety away I might have had!! He had a wonderful time with her-- and could hang with those 3 year olds with no problems at all!! Thank you Mrs. Peggy. You were Mitch's very first teacher and we love you and appreciate you for that!

I know you may be confused about the football pics. Yes-- she is a gorgeous little girl-- these are a loving tribute to the memory of her sweet Poppy, who met her in Heaven before any of the rest of them got to! The red jersey is his. This was a precious idea.

Thank you so much, M, for trusting me with these pictures and your sweet memories. I had a wonderful time with your family!!

Promise of Joy:
Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart.
Psalm 27:14

2 comments:

mndi said...

the meeting in heaven part got me--- sniff sniff---- i know these baby girls bring so much joy to their family! great pictures marge

Peggy said...

Hi Margie,

Thank you for the unbeliveable pictures of my two beautiful grandbabies. What you said about me is so sweet, but having Mitch was a blessing for me. Before I could even get to the girls pictures I had to stop and enjoy the beautiful pictures of your children. They are both beautiful.