Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ashleeeeeeeeee =)












Beautiful Ashlee---- on the inside and out. I remember the first time I met her-- she was in pre-k 4 (you know, about 2 years ago-LOL!) She looked exactly like she does now-- just shorter, a little baby fat and the cutest pig tails you have ever seen. She was so shy and just as beautiful then! I taught her sweet brother in 1st grade-- he is one of mine that I truly bonded with. He will always be "one of mine". They all are.... but there are those that you really get close to. I felt that way avout the whole family-- even his precious grandmother. Love, love, LOVE this family!!!

So- it was a huge privilege to get to spend the whole morning with them!! I could have kept going and going...

I am also happy to say that Ashlee is also Hannah Beth's cheer coach. She is a doll and Hannah Beth ADORES her!

Thank you soooo much for trusting me with these memories! I had a great time-- and love being a small part in graduation memories!! =)

Promise of Joy:
He will keep in perfect peace all those who trust in Him.
Isaiah 26:3


I am soooo thankful for this--- and have truly witnessed this!!! It is a beautiful thing to see the peace that God gives a Christian in the time of tragedy. It is really a mystery that we will never understand from the outside looking in. But I thank God for that... for if I am ever going through a tragedy- I want the peace that ONLY He can give. We worship an Awesome God.

1 comment:

mandi said...

once again-- the botton 2 are my favs..... love those trees and far oof shot.... great to see you today-- and thanks for the prize.... lov eyou --- and these pictures... you really aptured her natural beauty