Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sweet Baby Drew








Oh my goodnes--- what beautiful babies I have gotten to capture lately!! I love it!! Of course, I always just want to sit and hold and play- instead of work.

This little sweet heart was so good. The glare from the sun made him want to sleep-LOL! It was a beautiful over cast day - to us-- but it was still pretty bright for his little eyes. So we moved-- and a couple of these were even taken in the back of my SUV!! haha!! Gotta do what ya gotta do!! He's a happy, smiley baby- but today he was just wanting to sleep. But I was able to sneak in a few great shots.

Thank you sooo much, A for trusting me with these special memories! It was great spending the morning with you guys. He truly is a doll.

Promise of Joy:
It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23


This verse was written into a beautiful song and now I love having it stuck in my head! This is so true for me. I have no idea how people without the Lord make it in this life. There is so much out there to destroy us and our families-- it takes the Lord's mercy.

1 comment:

mandi said...

love that sweet baby owl.... so cute--- must take after his mom ( wink wink--)you definitly caught his cuteness in each picture