Friday, March 16, 2012

Katrina













There are some people that just have a sweet spirit about them... this Senior is one of them. She has such a good-natured personality that you feel like you've known her forever. I love meeting people like Katrina.

The ground is sooooo saturated right now that it is tough to find a dry spot. But we did manage. But I was thankful she wore her boots too, they came in handy. But the weather could not have been more perfect.

Thank you so much, Katrina. I had a great time with you- and I love your pics!
Don't forget--- the first pic from your session that gets 20 comments from 20 different people on FB will be given to you in an 8x10! =)

Promise of Joy:
Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
1Thessalonians 5:11

1 comment:

mandi said...

she is beautiful and so are these pictures... my fav is the 2nd to last one--- it says" sassy"