Friday, March 16, 2012

Sweet Baby R










I must say this was probably the easiest 9 month session I have ever done! Wow! I have been very blessed with some sweet babies-- but man, he never stopped smiling!! He had also just woken up from a short nap- I was a little concerned- but it must have been just right. LOL! He is super smart too. It was like he understood every word we said. I had a great time.

Thank you so much, A- for trusting me with these sweet memories. Your children are all beautiful and so sweet!!
Something new on FB-- I will post a few pics from this session-- the pic from your session to get 20 comments from 20 different people will be given to you in an 8x10--so let your friends know to comment for ya! =)

Promise of Joy:
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Hebrews 13:8

I am so thankful for this. He is my Rock.

1 comment:

mandi said...

i don;t think i have ever seen that baby boy without theat precious smile on.... you did a great job catching it every time too.... love!